Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Naughty Girls’ Book Club by Sophie Hart



Estelle is a single mum, who runs a café, when business is slow and she sees the local book shop close due to a lack of custom, she comes up with an idea to run a book club from her café that will hopefully save her business from the same fate. The book club is a success after the group decide to ditch the classics and opt for a more erotic genre.  Exploring erotic fiction spices up their book club discussions and spices up their lives.

I knew from page one that I was going to really enjoy reading this book!  I will say this it is not what you expect it to be at all, it is even better!  Here we have a group of down to earth, ordinary characters who by chance decide in the group that they are going to have raunchy reads at their book club. Not the usual type of people you would expect to do this at all. I liked all the characters in the book club, and I liked how in the book we got to know each one of the characters in the group.  A really, really good read. This book makes it into my top ten reads.




No comments:

Post a Comment