Sunday 23 February 2014

Shannon’s Law by Emma Calin



When Police officer Shannon Aguerri takes over the beat as a village constable, it is far from the quiet village life you would expect. There is plenty of crime to keep her busy, and when she meets a young lad called Ben on her beat and this introduces her to his father who happens to be an Earl, her patrol is about to get passion and two completely different worlds are about to collide with an almighty bang!

The story is quite fast paced and it had me gripped from the very beginning. I liked Shannon as a character and found her very likable and there are strong scenes of an adult nature in this book. Which are thrown into the storyline. I say that because they seem to jump out of you just when you are getting into the storyline. They are quite well written but I didn’t personally think they were necessary to the storyline. But if you are into erotica you will like these kinds of scenes and find them sensational.


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review, Nikki. This novel sounds like a fast paced hot story that I would enjoy!

    Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It will steam up your reading glasses Janice. It is that hot!

      Delete
  2. This story is well done. Had me hooked from start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki - thanks for taking the time to read and review Shannon's Law - I'm glad you were 'gripped' by Shannon's and her adventure! Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read this one! It's on my Kindle ready to go! Thanks for the great review, Nikki!

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds steamy! Thanks for sharing, Nikki. Well done, Emma!

    ReplyDelete