Thursday 16 April 2015

Secrets of the Heart by Adrienne Vaughan



Marianne Coltrane is looking forward to finally settling down with her movie star partner, Ryan O’Gorman on the remote Irish island of Innishmahon. With its small population it is the perfect place for them to escape the constant pursuit of the paparazzi, and all that comes from being in the public eye when you are a famous movie star.

All does not go to plan and soon they are caught up in the real life drama of life. When a storm hits that could tear the couple apart, they are faced with life changing decisions and Ryan shows just how committed he is to Marianne and what is he is willing to risk for them to be together. Marianne must face her own commitment fears and have faith in their love.

This is the final instalment of the wonderful Heartfelt Trilogy of books. Although the books can be read as standalone books, I highly recommend that readers read each of these wonderful books. The island of Innishmahon provides a beautiful setting for the books, and the characters really pull you into the heart of the story. This is so much more than a romance story; it is an action and adventure story too.  I will really miss my escape to Innishmahon, and all the warmth and comfort the isle gives the reader in a remarkable read.  
   

8 comments:

  1. I've loved all the book in this series and would love to read another one, totally agree I will miss the characters too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved everything about this series - the characters, setting. Have to say, Secrets is my favourite. How can it be the last one?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the trilogy Adrienne. You have a unique writing style and great titles. Hope you sell shed loads.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy :) Great books by a great writer :)

      Delete
  4. I've enjoyed all three of Adrienne's books and I can't wait to get my hands on number four which she is currently writing. (no pressure) Thanks to Nikki for reviewing. Without reviewers our books would never reach a wider audience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie. I can't wait either! :)

      Delete